Wine Lovers Group
A message from Michael Vishacki, Winemaker & Owner
The Vishacki family has owned and run Panorama Vineyard for 16 years so far, and it continues to be an amazing experience. While medals and trophies give great satisfaction in the year or two after a wine is made, it’s not why we do it. Our wines are made to enjoy, and most of them are also built to last. It’s more rewarding to share a good glass with friends and family, and to see the wines being enjoyed by those who love wine.
Many of these Winelovers have become good customers, and it’s for this reason that we’ve formed the Winelovers Group. As the mainland and the world increasingly discovers the fast-rising quality of Tasmanian wines, there’s less and less to go around, especially of the Reserve & the Estate wines. The Winelovers Group has been put together to ensure no-one in our wine family need miss out, and that the loyalty and support of our good customers is rightly rewarded.
· Winelovers get first opportunity to buy new releases- a month ahead of the retail, restaurant, interstate and international trade, who get a share of whatever is left.
· Visitors to our Cellar Door who are Winelovers get 10% off wines, whenever they drop in.
· When Sharon lets me have the keys to the cellar, Winelovers get preferential access to back vintages that are approaching maturity (after me, of course!).
· Preferential access to limited releases – a long-awaited solution to the recurring problem of the selling out of smaller volume wines we make from time to time.
· A more generous discount (20%) on wines you’ve already tried and liked.
· Most importantly, you’ll receive a selection of our wines (6 or 12 bottles – your choice) delivered to your door twice a year.
On behalf of us here at Panorama Vineyard, I look forward to welcoming you to the family, and to seeing you here at the Cellar Door if you’re in the area.